What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Driving after your car is covered in snow - Trilogy.

Perhaps the driver should have been banned for life. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-559...2

Driving after your car is covered in snow - stan10

Struggling for a sensible (printable) reply here -

Wouldn't surprise me if this "Richard" head has a university degree.

Also reminds me of my driving instructor from 50 years ago drumming into me to assume that every other driver on the road is a complete idiot.

I can just hear him saying .. "told you"

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Bromptonaut

The porthole one defies belief. Even if he was just moving from one parking place to another.

How hard is it to push loose snow off? Even if you have to use your hands.

A bit more sympathy with the second guy. When it's as exceptionally cold as in last few days it's easy to catch yourself out with moisture the wipers have spread re-freezing or screenwash that's not up to the task.

Edited by Bromptonaut on 11/02/2021 at 21:58

Driving after your car is covered in snow - barney100

Mystery solved, it's Boris trying to sneak into Scotland....

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Bolt

Second car is not an unusual sight, many drivers I have watched going past my house have had windscreens like that and are more worried about frozen road than seeing where they are going even if they can`t see the road

so its very common even though not many get caught..... luckily no one has been hit as pedestrians use the road as its clearer than path...

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Engineer Andy

Paraphrasing the words of The Firm: 'Scrape it off, Jim!'

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Sofa Spud

The driver must have had to scrape off snow to open the door, so why not the windscreen too?

Driving after your car is covered in snow - bazza

Beyond stupid isn't it! I see that the driver is charged with dangerous driving, that's serious stuff, a definite ban, possibly prison, a heavy fine and also a criminal record. No fixed penalty or awareness course for that .All for not spending 1 minute with a broom, I don't have any sympathy.

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Middleman

I see that the driver is charged with dangerous driving, that's serious stuff,

They're far more liberal with their DD charges north of the Border.

Driving after your car is covered in snow - glidermania

Perhaps the driver should have been banned for life. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-559...2

Seems to be almost normal for the self centered drivers amongst us. Ive been watching some YT vids of people 'driving' through Rufford Ford. The number of cretins out there is growing.

Driving after your car is covered in snow - Metropolis.
Seems applicable

youtube.com/shorts/NV3Jna7b8VA