What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Galaxy 2014 automatic - Weird problem with a Ford Galaxy - Marian Dobre

I have a problem with my Ford Galaxy 2014 and ia kinda baffling me. After driving the car for a while the engine just stalls while idling. When i try to restart the engine it wont even turn . The battery is ok , all lights show up on the dash board , all seems is fine but the engine wont start or even try to turn. Now comes the baffling part : after exactly 1 hour it will start like nothing has happen. And this has happen every time so i dont think is a coincidence. I even tested today. The engine stalled at 17:01 , at 18:00 i tried to start it and it didnt. At 18:01 it started. Like a clockwork. Any ideeas what it might be? Thx

Ford Galaxy 2014 automatic - Weird problem with a Ford Galaxy - elekie&a/c doctor
Yes , I have seen a similar fault before , but the car was a complete no start . The problem was caused by an engine system relay , located in the engine bay fuse box . Part was cheap, less than £20 . Yours may be the same .
Ford Galaxy 2014 automatic - Weird problem with a Ford Galaxy - madf

Sounds like it could be a crankshaft or camshaft sensor.. These degrade with time, and the inner coil fails with intermittent fault when hot.