What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - RafflesNH

Mercedes GLC (RHD models) 'epileptic' behaviour a "series standard characteristic", according to MB Australia/Pacific.

John Cadogan of Autoexpert.com.au, who doesn't like to mince his words (or vocabulary), lets off both barrels after latest shameful exercise in atrocious customer service by the "3 pointed swastika".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwR9YQjQriQ

(HJ acknowledgement about 2 mins into the piece)

Warning: Contains strong language. Viewer discretion advised.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - barney100

Very similar to Mercedes' attitude when I had a problem here in the UK. Can't be a worse car company for customer care.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - carl233

Very similar to Mercedes' attitude when I had a problem here in the UK. Can't be a worse car company for customer care.

I keep hearing awful things at how MB UK treat customers, from so many different people they seem to have major issues. Never owned an MB myself although did have a C220 for two weeks last year that was brand new and was a superb vehicle to drive.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - Snakey

I really enjoyed watching that 'rant' - but it shows that good customer service is still a rare beast!

I was looking around at the A Class for SWMBO's next car - think that's off the list now.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - madf

That guy has a brilliant - and very amusing - turn of phrase and delivery..I long ago crossed MB from my lists "of Car Makers who make cars fro me to buy" after my experiences with a NEW W124 MB.. ignition switch failure in the middle of a RSA desert was not enjoyable.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - Engineer Andy

Just watch his videos about VW, Ford and Holden (GM-Vauxhall for Aussies). Laughed my head off (proverbially, of course). Been a subscriber of his YT channel since around a year ago. Well worth it, and he's an engineer to boot, so he knows his stuff. I just love his turn of phrase: no way HJ would be caught making such outrageous (if, IMHO still correct in most ways) remarks, given our laws about defamation.

Makes Clarkson look reserved.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - Manatee

MB's behaviour over the 'crabbing' really is inexplicable. They should have bought all those cars back and fixed them or crushed them. It's a major fault.

To think, as they seem to do, that they can leave the cars out there and at the same time pretend there's nothing wrong with them just makes them look dishonest.

I have in the past considered buying MB but this is enough to put me off doing so again.

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - barney100

I'm on my fourth now, it may well be my last. Totally unacceptable attitude to customers. What are BMW like in their attitude to customers?

Mercedes-Benz GLC - HJ acknowledged in new YouTube rant from OZ - badbusdriver

Listening to the noise the car made on the clip, it reminded me of what an old Subaru (pre-permanent 4wd) would sound like if you tried to rurn sharply on anything other than a slippery surface. Because all 4 wheels were trying to turn at the same speed it was highly inadvisable (it could knacker the trransmission), but that did not stop some trying it.