Zafira hire car - davecooper

I have been given a Zafira 1.8 hire car for a business trip for a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me what the tyre pressures should be for this car. Also, I cannot get any reasonable volume when using my iPod through the Aux socket. I have adjusted the Aux input volume to max and the iPod output to max. However, I still can't achieve a normal listening level. Unfortunately, although the car is new, the handbook is not in the car.

Zafira hire car - daveyjp

Tyre pressure should be on a plate - check inside of fuel flap, door pillar areas or under bonnet.

To get your ipod to work you are better with an ipod dock to 3.5mm jack plug - a 3.5mm to 3.5mm from headphone to aux may not work as the headphone socket is not a line out channel.

www.amazon.co.uk/FiiO-Line-Dock-Cable-iPhone/dp/B0...2

Zafira hire car - unthrottled

just set the tyres to about 35psi all round and you'll be fine.

Zafira hire car - Bobbin Threadbare

Or....one of those FM transmitters - I got one for a fiver from a petrol station to test it out and it's actually pretty good. If you whack the iPod volume right up to max, you'll get crackle through most radios though.

Zafira hire car - Victorbox

Sadly tyre pressures are only in the handbook documents which can be read or downloaded here in pdf format, along with the Quick Reference Guide which also has tyre pressures: http://tinyurl.com/6kpjhzw 1.8 appears to 29psi all round except where fitted with wider tyres which are 32psi under normal running/load conditions.

Zafira hire car - davecooper

Thanks all. Got the tyres up to around 33 and things feel ok. Got myself an iPod dock from the Pound Shop for, you guessed it, a pound. The higher line output has helped a lot.