What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Est Ghia 2006 2.0 TDCi - Reversing light switch, reversing light fuse no... - moulin87

I've a problem with the reversing light not working, tested bulb, checked contacts on bulb holder but I'm struggling to find the reversing light switch.

Also fusebox diagram in the manual supplied with the car doesn't match the fusebox in the passenger footwell, therefore I'm looking to find which number fuse I should be checking.

Any help would be much appreciated and other ideas on what could be the problem.

John

Ford Focus Est Ghia 2006 2.0 TDCi - Reversing light switch, reversing light fuse no... - elekie&a/c doctor

Looking at the drivers manual,the fuse for the reverse lights is listed as #84 ,10 amp.The switch maybe difficult to locate unless the car is on a lift,as there are lots of pipes in the way.hth

Ford Focus Est Ghia 2006 2.0 TDCi - Reversing light switch, reversing light fuse no... - moulin87

Thanks. Checked fuse and its ok. I'll have to see if I can have the switch checked out as it's the MOT next week.

Ford Focus Est Ghia 2006 2.0 TDCi - Reversing light switch, reversing light fuse no... - jc2

Not required for MOT.