What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Jazz - Discount! - Dunnsdale

First time poster here.Currently looking to buy a new Honda Jazz,am I likely to find a discount on retail price list?

Honda Jazz - Discount! - Auristocrat

Historically Honda dealers don't give much of a discount. The best discount I've seen is via the Civil Service Motoring Association - where currently discounts of between £ 826 and £ 1331 are available. To be eligible to join CSMA you need to be an employee of the Civil Service, Post Office, or similar organisation.

Honda Jazz - Discount! - daveyjp

My dad managed about £700 from the dealer in Retford who were excellent, the 5 year servicing plan was also equivalent to a further discount.

Honda Jazz - Discount! - Dunnsdale

That sounds like an excellent deal.I'd be well happy with that.I'm looking at the 1.4Si which has a list price of around 14k.

Honda Jazz - Discount! - daveyjp

Apologies it reads as though the 5 year service was free, it wasn't, but compared to the cost of five services it was excellent value.

I think he paid about £250 for the five year service pack - I doubt Honda would quote £50 for a service!