For The Driver Who Has Everything II - THe Growler
(with acknowledgements to Rita).

Today\'s haul:

forget nodding dogs, I can get you a nodding HORSE!

A concertina tube for stuffing your umbrella in and hooking over your internal grab handle;

A \"symphonic air feshener and deodorizer (sic)\". This uses quote activated charcoal to release elements for catalytic process into the interior air with no more smell unquote.
I succumbed and bought this one as a change from those dreadful sickly things misleadingly termed \"California Bouquet\" \"or similar but which make your car\'s inside smell more like the waiting room of a Beirut brothel.

But today\'s award goes to the plastic wanger thingie that clips over the hole of your open can of Fanta to stop it spilling when you put it in the cup holder of your BMW motorbike (as previously described), thus providing the rider with the liberating experience of being able to go round corners with his soda unspilled.

For The Driver Who Has Everything II - Ian (Cape Town)
>>which make your car's inside smell more like the waiting room of a Beirut brothel.
I hesitate to ask how you know ...

A flick through our local mags shows the following "must haves" -:floral pattern (almost hawaian shirt!) seat covers and matching handbrake gaiter
:heat resistant bulb paint in green, blue, red or yellow
:new shark fin aerial simply stick on (non functional)
For The Driver Who Has Everything II - volvoman
I thought Cape Town was in South Africa not South London !