What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Wind Deflectors on Motorbike. - Greg R
Hi

I am looking to get some wind deflectors on a honda cg125 (like the ones on the C90). I can't seem to trace anything like this on the net and I was wondering where I could get something like this from.

Thanks in advance.

Greg
Wind Deflectors on Motorbike. - storme
do u mean for your hands??

i used to have some on an old trials bike of mine..a dt125..

maybe u could try a trials/scrambler type shop??
--
www.storme.co.uk
Wind Deflectors on Motorbike. - Dynamic Dave
do u mean for your hands??

Or do you mean the leg fairings, and or windscreen?

www.milemuncher.com/images/bikeonlean.jpg
I meant leg wind deflectors. Soory about the confusion.

I saw them on the programme 'on the buses'. I suppose I could make some? But then how/ where would I get the materials from?

Thanks again
Greg
Wind Deflectors on Motorbike. - doug_r1
I'd get an offcut of plastic soil pipe and cut it lengthways, it shouldn't take too much in the way of mounting brackets and you can paint it to match the bike.
Thanks for the advice. I will start looking around for inspiration as it is going to take a few trips to wickes, B&Q, plastic stores and the likes to get a good result.

I will post any findings, with pictures to my website.

I also have another question related to this bike (a kymco CK125CC based on the honda cg125).

Basically, in the mornings as I start the bike, it seems to make a squeeky/grating/rubbery noise from the exhaust as the starter motor is being used. What could this strange noise be? I am assuming it will get worse, but I would love to know what it is.

Thanks again.

Greg
Wind Deflectors on Motorbike. - L'escargot
See section 7.6 of www.begin-motorcycling.co.uk/rospa7.htm
--
L\'escargot.
A lot of interesting information L'escargot. Many thanks indeed.

Now that it is getting colder, I have ordered some crash bars.

Where is a good place in SW London or in Brighton to get some flexible plastic that I can use tie-ons to get on?

I saw courier bikes do this and thought what a wonderful idea to keep warm.

Greg