What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - oldbanger
A lucky person I know won a Ford Ka "Style", 05-plate in a competition; it's blue, to be picked up on Friday, and sold ASAP. Parker's gives '04/10,000 miles value £4685 ("Private Good"). The cost new seems to be IRO £7,500. Would £6,000 be a reasonable price to sell, I wonder?
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - blue_haddock
List price is £7575 but they are available through brokers for approx £6200 brand new or for £5900 pre-reg'd so asking £6000 may be a bit steep.

However not everyone will go through brokers so you could try sticking it in the autotrader at £6000 and see what response you get
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - just a bloke
or your friend could pass some of their good fortune on and sell it at £5000, it's still gonna be £5k more than they had previously.

JaB
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - Blue {P}
I would price it to sell at £5,600 or something like that, it is far better to get rid of it quickly than have it sitting around.

The Style only has body coloured bumpers and a better cassette (yes, a cassette!) player than the Ka1, so that's the main competition that people will compare it to.

The Ka1 is available from any Ford dealer brand new at £5,999 and a Style can be had for very little more. IIRC we used to knock a Style out at about £400 more than a Ka1.

Blue
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - Truckosaurus
2nd Prize: Two Ford Kas. :-)
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - Stuartli
>>2nd Prize: Two Ford Kas. :-)>>

Now, now.

The Ka is a great little car to drive, just like the Fiesta...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - frazerjp
Yes it certainly is, but then im biased anyway! :)
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - smokie
Received my regular mail from the Poppy Appeal yesterday for their fund raiser. The First prize was a Rover 45.

Luckily they are a good enough cause for me to enter without wanting to win...

And going back a few years I knew someone who won a car on a forecourt scratch card thing. That was a Ford too. Although the ticket clearly said No Cash Alternative (which was the promoter's line), the guy was able to get cash instead from the supplying dealer - he just asked and they said yes. They happily lent a car for the publicity shots etc. ISTR he was quite pleased with the cash amount. Could be worth asking...
Ford Ka won in competition - sale value? - Vansboy
Similar thoughts to Smokie - ask the dealer what he'd give you for it - BEFORE you pick it up & put some miles on it.

VB