What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
No rear lights on purpose? - SjB {P}
At early o'clock today, whilst taking two friends to Stansted Airport, I was overtaken by a lowered, pitching over every bump, Honda Civic three door (the attractive curvaceous model, not the current horrible bug eyed bread van) going like the wind. 120, 130 MPH? Easy.

With main beam on, I saw him (Driver was indeed a 'he') coming a mile off, but when he went past, I saw that he had no rear lights on at all.

Several minutes up the road, we saw him parked on the hard shoulder with a Battenburg T5 in attendance, but what took our attention was that the rear lights were now working.

Bizarre Honda electrical gremlin, or some no-hoper thinking switching the rear lights off makes it more difficult to get a registration plate fix in the dark?
No rear lights on purpose? - PoloGirl
Maybe he was in the SAS, on the way to stop a terrorism attack at the airport, and the police car was just updating him, not pulling him over at all..?

...or maybe I've just read too many Chris Ryan books ;-)

No rear lights on purpose? - Adam {P}
Or......

No wait....that's too stupid - even for me ;-)
--
Adam
No rear lights on purpose? - Alan
A while back I saw a motor bike switch all lights off and turn off the wrong way up a one way street. Strange I thought untill a few seconds later a police car came along traveling rather fast. It hadn't seen them and went straight on.