Suzuki Grand Vitara - Suzuki dealership discounts - Geordie1

Wife intends ordering new Grand Vitara 5 door SZ5 auto in December. She is aware that a replacement model is due in 2015 but wants the current model. Cash deal with no part ex. Any knowledge of a UK Suzuki dealership offering internet broker prices would be welcome or would consider highly recommended broker.

Suzuki Grand Vitara - Suzuki dealership discounts - Falkirk Bairn

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/New/Suzuki/Grand--Vitara/

9% as a start to a bargaining discussion

Suzuki Grand Vitara - Suzuki dealership discounts - Sulphur Man

Is she set on the Grand Vitara? I ask as the new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross lands in Suzuki showrooms next month and is an equivalent car, but much more up-to-date and with far superior engines. It would be much more refined than the aged Grand Vitara.

Of particular note is the impressive economy figures for the 120PS chain-cam petrol, around 50mpg combined, whether an ALL4 4WD or FWD version, fitted with a CVT auto box.

I viewed those mpg sceptically until I started reading road tests where the authors commended the petrol S-Cross as getting close it's claimed mpg. The Dailty Telegraph reviewer got 55mpg out of the 1.6 manual. Emissions for the petrol auto are 130g/km, not shabby either.

Unless your wife's mind is set, she should take a good look at the petrol auto SX4 S-Cross. It will certainly hold its value far better than an end-of-life Grand Vitara.

Suzuki Grand Vitara - Suzuki dealership discounts - Geordie1

Thanks for the responses to date FB & SM...

It has to be the Grand Vitara.She currently has the original 1998 version 2.5 V6 petrol auto which she has had from new and which I will 'inherit.! She prefers the conventional 4 speed torque convertor auto and being a low mileage user is OK with the low 20's MPG.