What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - Brian Lacey

I want to purchase a 2022 Facelift T-Roc R. Unfortunately a brand new car (unregistered etc) is just out of budget but a pre-registered car, ex-demo or garage car is a possibility. (Just missed one in Bradford).

Colour is important, silver, red or ascot grey are fine, lapize blue or white is just about OK but a last resort, a real second choice. Don't want black or dark grey. Don't mind travelling for the right car.

If you spot one at a dealer or any garage in your area then could you please let me know via the message system.

Many thanks

Brian.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - FP

"... could you please let me know via the message system."

I'm not sure what you're expecting, but on this website there is no "message system", such as private messaging or direct messaging.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - badbusdriver

Wouldn't the OP be able to do something via whatever VW's approved used scheme is called, register an interest in one of the facelfted T-Roc's or something?.

Not sure how you'd identify a facelfted model (and I'm not sure I want to!), but there is a 2022 T-Roc 1.0 TSI at the Aberdeen dealer for a smidge over £25k and one at the Dundee dealer for a smidge under £25k.

This was found in minutes on Autotrader.............

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - FoxyJukebox
Autotrader will give you a good choice to sniff at!

Thanks for all the replies.

I have been looking at all the UK car websites so Autotrader, Motors UK, the Parking etc, etc and have alerts set wherever possible and that includes VW uk.

I posted the request for help in finding a 2022 Facelift (latest model) 2.0 TSI 4 motion T-Roc R as sometimes a car is advertised locally before being national and if anyone just saw one then I would be interested.

I am sorry for any confusion about a messaging system, I did not realise that the wasn't one.

Thanks again

Brian.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - primus 1

Can you not go into your local vw dealership and ask if they have any in group stock ?

Yes, done that and emailed a few others as well. Still looking.

Cheers

Brian.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - KylerJeremy

What is the difference between VW T-Cross and T-Roc?

Roughly speaking, the T-Cross has the footprint of a Polo, the T-Roc a Golf. Of course it isn't quite that straightforward as the T-Roc is deliberately styled to be sleeker, more like the current darling of the automotive trend, the SUV Coupe. But now that the very similarly sized and more coupe like Taigo has come along too, it is difficult to see who the T-Roc is for!. As is the case with most makes, things are getting rather crowded in VW's SUV lineup!.

Between the two 'T's, I'd actually take the T-Cross because it is closer to what want from a car. It is taller, narrower and shorter, but still with plenty of interior space for the needs of most.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - Miniman777

I stand to be corrected, but the OP is looking for a T-Roc R.

This is the 300bhp (or so) high performance model with four wheel drive (0-60 in 4.9 secs model), and the same running gear as the Golf R/Cupra Formentor etc.

It is not a 1.0 model. Not a T-Cross (more dumpy/ugly), which hasnt an R model in the range.

Tempted by one myself if it wasnt for the DSG gearbox and VW's ambivalent attitude to customer service.

Good luck to OP in finding a new model.

Something like this: www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202210251042461

Edited by Miniman777 on 02/11/2022 at 18:10

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - lordwoody

I have to say we have used 2 VW garages in Suffolk and customer service is brilliant with both.

VW T Roc R - Help required in finding a T - Roc R please. - KylerJeremy

Roughly speaking, the T-Cross has the footprint of a Polo, the T-Roc a Golf. Of course it isn't quite that straightforward as the T-Roc is deliberately styled to be sleeker, more like the current darling of the automotive trend, the SUV Coupe. But now that the very similarly sized and more coupe like Taigo has come along too, it is difficult to see who the T-Roc is for!. As is the case with most makes, things are getting rather crowded in VW's SUV lineup!.

Between the two 'T's, I'd actually take the T-Cross because it is closer to what want from a car. It is taller, narrower and shorter, but still with plenty of interior space for the needs of most.

Thanks for detailed reply, I am bit bust, if I have other question I will post here.

Edited by KylerJeremy on 05/11/2022 at 16:10