What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CRV 2007 - Washer fluid reservoir bottle - harry55
Hello. I had the dealer replace the bottle as when i filled it up it leaked. Water leaked by the passenger side bumper. There was a crack in it.

It seems it is happening again. Same leak in same place. I spoke with the dealer. He says I am over-filling yet it is not as you cannot see the water filling up (as you can with my 2004 Honda Crv). He also says if water coming out of windscreen wipers (front and back) there is no problem. My concern is that could this water just be water left in the system? But it doesn't get away from the problem of water leaking when filling up. Any advice here besides getting dealer to "fix" again?!
Honda CRV 2007 - Washer fluid reservoir bottle - oldroverboy

On my car, was told only to fill to the bottom of the bootle neck, as filling further can cause it to crack if it freezes. does it all leak out or does it stop?

Honda CRV 2007 - Washer fluid reservoir bottle - harry55

Hi. After pouring about 1 litre it then leaks out at the front bumper. Is that overflow or a crack in the hose?

Honda CRV 2007 - Washer fluid reservoir bottle - galileo

On my car, was told only to fill to the bottom of the bootle neck, as filling further can cause it to crack if it freezes. does it all leak out or does it stop?

They clearly assumed you don't use a winter additive in your screenwash, which I'm sure you are wise enough to do?