What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Civic - Parking Charge Notice - Chic
Hi all new to this forum. I wonder if anybody can help me. I received a Parking Charge Notice by TPS in a NHS hospital two weeks ago. This was because I didn't display a 'working at the hospital permit'. I am a contractor working in hospitals but on this occasion new parking rules were introduced unbeknown to me. I have gone past the discount stage of TPS rules now just waiting to see if they contact me through the DVLA. I looked at Martins Money Saving Expert website about PCN's and they suggest to ignore it which I have done so far. Do I still ignore if I get a further notice or contest it as I feel they would have doubled the charge plus fee to DVLA. Your advice much appreciated.

Regards

Chic
Honda Civic - Parking Charge Notice - Dwight Van Driver
PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE - Statutory authority DO NOT IGNORE

PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - Civil action relating to contract between DRIVER and land owner with no oibligation on Reg Keeper to disclose who the driver was.

So if they do not have the name of the driver who parked then they have a hellovah job to take it further.

Read www.tinyurl.com/2hr37d

www.tinyurl.com/lewaow

NO correspondence...

Whilst I would generally advise payment as NHS is involved still smarting from visit to large Hospital miles from home up here for treatment/investigation and had to pay £3.50 for the prividege of parking having saved them the cost of trransport to.....

Doomsday fast approaches when change in law will take effect giving them the right to pursue the Reg Keeper of offending vehicles.

dvd
Honda Civic - Parking Charge Notice - Chic
Hi dvd thanks for your advice and link. I guess I can forget about the ticket for now unless TPS get my details from the DVLA but I understand they need to show proof of who was driving.

Chic
Honda Civic - Parking Charge Notice - Dwight Van Driver
Site playing up as usual....

Edited by Dwight Van Driver on 19/07/2012 at 15:27