Is this dealer playing April Fools - Car

Just bored and googling a couple of cars seen on autotrader, and this dealer is selling cars at well below their trade value, no doubt when a punter gets there the car is gone or is priced at a lot higher price.

What do you think backroomers?

Not looking to purchase this by the way

www.thecamberleycarriagecompany2005.co.uk/used-car...8

www.thecamberleycarriagecompany2005.co.uk/used-car...3

www.thecamberleycarriagecompany2005.co.uk/used-car...6

www.thecamberleycarriagecompany2005.co.uk/used-car...2

Edited by Car on 01/04/2012 at 23:21

Is this dealer playing April Fools - gordonbennet

They have three pages of cars, the first 2 pages are mostly normally priced, the last car on the second page and the whole of page three are extremely cheap, i suspect something went wrong on their website and these are deposits payable for their finance terms, not the sale price of the car.

Is this dealer playing April Fools - Car

They have three pages of cars, the first 2 pages are mostly normally priced, the last car on the second page and the whole of page three are extremely cheap, i suspect something went wrong on their website and these are deposits payable for their finance terms, not the sale price of the car.

Forgot about finance, I wonder how many calls the dealer had to fend off for a Polo at £1700? The price of not checking their website is showing correct details.

Is this dealer playing April Fools - Armitage Shanks {p}

Had a look on Google maps, thinking that 21a Any Street wasn't a likely location for someone with that many cars for sale and it is small semi detached with one car parked on the drive. Next to it is a smal lane leading to an industrial estate with units to let and no mention of the car firm workinbg from there

Is this dealer playing April Fools - NARU

I live in that area. They have (used to have?) a showroom on Frimley Road. Large enough to stock around 10-15 cars. If you make the trip to look at the cars, the area's best fish and chip shop is on the same road, maybe 200 yards away. Excellent traditional butcher on the opposite side of the road too.

Is this dealer playing April Fools - NARU

Here it is... You'll have to paste the entire link into your browser

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Frimley+Road,+Camberley&hl=en&ll=51.326267,-0.754838&spn=0.021883,0.040212&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=21.27781,41.176758&oq=frimley+r&hnear=Frimley+Rd,+Camberley,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=51.326367,-0.754845&panoid=DhKA4PWGYvK9O2KbGw4DVA&cbp=12,68.1,,0,-0.86

Edited by Marlot on 02/04/2012 at 19:47

Is this dealer playing April Fools - FP

Marlot - have you ever heard of tinyurl? If not, I suggest you Google it. It's a handy tool.

Your very long link comes out as

tinyurl.com/d5dvlz5

which, as it appears on the screen, is clickable.

Edited by FP on 02/04/2012 at 20:10