What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
309 1.9 d-turbo-s - bypass lucas pump immobiliser - dimzit

can somebody please help me! i carried out an engine change 3 weeks ago on my 306 turbo diesel and have since then been trying to get it to start with no luck. I have diesel up to the injector pump but cant get anything out, the engine just turns over and over. From what i have read im guessing it is the immobiliser stopping the pump from injecting diesel. i have no keypad immobiliser. I have the later Lucus pump. i have today cut off the tamper proof cover which covers the stop solenoid and found 2 black wires to it. i have one blue plug with 3 wires and a black plug with 4 wires going to the pump. its got to the stage now im pulling my hair out and everytime i look at the car its enough to give me a headache. Could somebody PLEASE tell me how to bypass this. i can understand if you dont want to post this so you can email me direct at dimzit@gmail.com
309 1.9 d-turbo-s - bypass lucas pump immobiliser - Peter.N.

If you have got the armouring off, that's the most difficult part, you should be able to see the solonoid, all you have to do is connect a 12 volt supply to it. The only alternative is to fit the pump from your old engine.

309 1.9 d-turbo-s - bypass lucas pump immobiliser - dimzit

I've got passed the armour plating, there are 2 wires inside and 2 that run to a plug to the outside. connect a 12v to the intenal one from what? Many thanks