What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford focus saloon - key fob - sting

Ive got a focus 52 plate. I cant afford a knew key fob. Would replacing just the chip be a opption? how much are they &where could i get one?

ford focus saloon - key fob - injection doc
I think you need to tell us a little more info ! have you lost a key ? or has it stopped working ? is it a blip key ? or just a solid key ? or does the car not start ?
On a 52/53 year that is the change over when fords went from timed to coded keys and the proggramming is very different
I think you need to tell us a little more info ! have you lost a key ? or has it stopped working ? is it a blip key ? or just a solid key ? or does the car not start ? On a 52/53 year that is the change over when fords went from timed to coded keys and the proggramming is very different

I can start & open doors with the key. buttons dont work (its not the battery} any ideas

I think you need to tell us a little more info ! have you lost a key ? or has it stopped working ? is it a blip key ? or just a solid key ? or does the car not start ? On a 52/53 year that is the change over when fords went from timed to coded keys and the proggramming is very different

I can start & open doors with the key. buttons dont work (its not the battery} any ideas,its not a blip key either.