What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
NIP? - fredthefifth

Last Saturday I was in the 50mph section just before the pay booths on the Servern bridge and my wife noticed a seped camera van on a bridge. Of course it was too late and like everyone around me I was doing over 50mph. I might be lucky but anyone any idea how long NIPgenerally 's take. I know about the 14 days for issue but just wondering, hoping .....

FTF

NIP? - Armitage Shanks {p}

Issued within 14 days and then time in the post. You should be able to relax after 18 days from the date you might have been flashed. I was flashed on a Friday and the NIP arrived on the next Tuesday!

NIP? - fredthefifth
Thanks Armitage. Also - just in case nobody noticed - the pay booths are after the bridge!
FTF
NIP? - Dwight Van Driver

If you are the Reg Keeper of the vehicle involved and have not recently notified a change of ownership on aquisition then they have up to the last post on 30th October 2010 to serve NOIP. Delivery after this debars a prosecution for speeding..

But if it is outside this time and there is a 172 Form (name and shame the driver) with the paperwork then THIS MUST BE COMPLETED and returned within 28 days otherwise an offence.

dvd