What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Jazz - New Honda Jazz CVT For late 2010 - Nellzhonda

Great news. I know there has been loads of rumours of late about the Jazz Hybrid / CVT etc but now its 100% official.

Honda have announced that the last batch of I-Shifts will roll off production in November with the CVT replacing it almost immediately. The Jazz Hybrid will also be available to order for early 2011.

Honda Jazz - New Honda Jazz CVT For late 2010 - ukjazz

Lets have the link for more info please

Honda Jazz - New Honda Jazz CVT For late 2010 - Avant

Good news. But I-Shift will be a particularly inappropriate expression for unfortunate owners trying to sell them.

Hi

I will keep you updated. We should have all the full details i.e Prices , MPG after September.

Neil

Honda Jazz - New Honda Jazz CVT For late 2010 - nortones2

How about the 1.5 engine? Shame the 1.5 in the Jazz is being assembled here for SA, but not sold in the UK.

Hi HJ

Yes I work for a Honda dealership. Although nothing has been printed in the press there are no secrets as customers of mine have also received this as confirmation from Honda UK when they complianed about the I-Shift !

As far as I am aware it will be the same CVT as the Insight. I have phoned HUK logistics to see when they are available to order and they have told me December / january but this could be subject to change.

Honda Jazz - New Honda Jazz CVT For late 2010 - daveyjp

"As far as I am aware it will be the same CVT as the Insight."

Oh dear, it was going so well.

I can only think this is an idea of the "frying pan into the fire department".