Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Merc C180 Service Interval: 10 months / 10k miles? - Matthew J King

The Service indicator says 800 miles to go to next service. That will be only 10 months and 10,000 miles since the last B Service (carried out by the dealer I subsequently bought it from a few weeks later).

The car is '04'and coming around 30k miles in total. How can the next service be due so soon? Is this within expectation or would Merc themselves admit to being surprised? The driving has been a mix of local and motorway.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Merc C180 Service Interval: 10 months / 10k miles? - Collos25

What does the handbook say ,a recent article in the DT said the service indicators on DB were almost faultless and the engineers would trust their lifes to them,my experience of them agrees. Its not just a glorified clock it looks at a multitude of points and uses a complex equation to work out the recommended service intervals.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W203 - Merc C180 Service Interval: 10 months / 10k miles? - Armstrong Sid
The car is '04'and coming around 30k miles in total.

If those numbers are correct, that means you have 6 year old car which has done 30,000 miles. That's fairly low mileage for its age, so I guess service indicators would take into account that it's not very often getting up to optimum working conditions