What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Toyota - Toyota makes 5 years warranty standard - carl_a

Toyota has changed one of last months 5 year warranty offer to a permanent one. http://tinyurl.com/34ho85r

After the sticking throttle, sales slide and increased competion from Hyundai its a wise move. I expect Honda may make the jump within the next couple of years. I'd love to buy a Toyota, but alas I do not fit the seat travel is terrible on them.

Toyota - Toyota makes 5 years warranty standard - Auristocrat

the five year warranty is the latest in their offers - and is not a permanent five year warranty. The terms and conditions state: Offers only available to retail customers on new vehicles ordered between 27 March and 30 June and registered between 27 March and 30 September 2010.

Toyota - Toyota makes 5 years warranty standard - carl_a

Take a look at the the Toyota page again, it mentions offers are limited to the particular dates. The 5 year warranty isn't one of the current offers it's now standard. Toyota haven't designed there pages very well, need to read between the lines.

I'd put a link up to other motoring press but I'd not be allowed by the T&C

Toyota - Toyota makes 5 years warranty standard - colinh

"Now the warranty is to be offered as standard on all new Toyotas bought after 1 June.

"Our new five-year warranty is tangible evidence of our commitment to quality and to our customers – both those who are loyal to the brand, and those who are considering switching to Toyota for their next car," said Miguel Fonseca, Toyota GB managing director."

Seems pretty clear