What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus TDCI - Woosey
What is the CI bit for? this car seems very well spec'd for the insurance group (5 or 6) any thing to look out for on the 1.8 115 BHP model??

Thanks
Ford Focus TDCI - crazed
buy a corolla instead ull be much happier
Ford Focus TDCI - Dynamic Dave
What is the CI bit for?

Commonrail injection maybe?
Ford Focus TDCI - Blue {P}
I *think* DD has hit the nail on the head.

Don;t go near the Corolla, the Focus is a better handling car that will cost you less to maintain and is equally as respected as the Corolla. The Focus has set the standard that the Corolla can *try* to match. :) Besides, the Focus looks nicer IMO.
Ford Focus TDCI - crazed
many many many customer satisfaction surveys show the corolla beats the focus hands down
Ford Focus TDCI - Blue {P}
Yeah, but whatever they say, the Focus will ALWAYS be more popular than the Corolla, will always have lower servicing and repair costs, and will for the forseeable future handle better than the Corolla. AFAIK.

But then I am totally biased, and would snap yor hand off if you offered me a Focus, but would have to have a long think about whether I would replace the Fiesta for a Corolla. :)

Woosey - Just stick with the Focus, remember, no matter how hard Toyota try to shift it, the Corolla still has traces of an "old man car" image. :)

And with that I think I'll go to bed and will probably be back in two days time when I've finsihed working my entire weekend ready to have a relaxing week at Uni! I wish :)
Ford Focus TDCI - jc
And the "old-man" image means that all the customers fill out the satisfaction surveys that the happy Ford owners can't be bothered to do-they're too busy enjoying driving.
Ford Focus TDCI - bigbro62
Well said Blue Oval, I have a pal with a TDCI can it move, but lift the bonnet and oh my think it will be a main dealer job.
HJ once told me not to buy a ford TDDI anyone know why, are they
not as good as the TDI and why, I had my TDI for three years, six years old when I sold it, cost set of heater plugs, and a battery, not bad for Ford.>> Yeah, but whatever they say, the Focus will ALWAYS be more
popular than the Corolla, will always have lower servicing and repair
costs, and will for the forseeable future handle better than the
Corolla. AFAIK.
But then I am totally biased, and would snap yor hand
off if you offered me a Focus, but would have to
have a long think about whether I would replace the Fiesta
for a Corolla. :)
Woosey - Just stick with the Focus, remember, no matter how
hard Toyota try to shift it, the Corolla still has traces
of an "old man car" image. :)
And with that I think I'll go to bed and will
probably be back in two days time when I've finsihed working
my entire weekend ready to have a relaxing week at Uni!
I wish :)