What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Interior build quality - sajid
i got a jazz a 53 reg and bought it from the dealer 2 years ago, the car has done only 25k, today i noticed that the seat fabric driver seat, has split from the edge of the seat where the seams are held together, the car itself has been very reliable but am shocked that a car of low mileage have this problem with the seat fabric, going to the dealer see if they would sort it for me, i understand that if a car of high mileage or age the seat fabric would split but not of this age and mileage for my current vehicle.

Just wondering if honda knows of this issue, heard there was something about the interior carpet being worn as well, i bought the vehicle 2nd hand from the dealer, and is out of warranty, but i have a aftermarket warranty from warranty direct, i dont think it covers the seats at all just see what the dealer says when i pay them a visit.

Edited by Pugugly on 25/11/2009 at 17:24

honda jazz interior quality - Bill Payer
We just swapped a 53reg with 40K Jazz for a new one.
Ours was only every used for short journeys and was parked at home against a wall which made getting in and out a bit of a squeeze against the seat squab and backrest.
Despite that there was no sign of damage or wear.

(Overall, the new one doesn't feel anything like as robust!).
honda jazz interior quality - NARU
The only signs of wear on our '55' reg model is a hole in the drivers carpet where the wife's heel goes.
honda jazz interior quality - I'm a Pane
If your model has side airbags then this may be a rare occurance of the deliberately weaker side stitching coming away. Warranty company wont be interested, but it MAY be worth talking to Honda. Otherwise probably about £100 for repair - but only via a proper automotive upholsterer who understands whats involved.
honda jazz interior quality - sajid
latest update, rang honda customer service they couldnt help me as the car out of warranty, so am contemplating a repair from a car upholsterer, since am from the lancashire area can anyone tell me of any one near me, honda would have replaced the entrie seat if it was under warranty
honda jazz interior quality - Pugugly
Would you be too lucky to find one in a real or virtual scrappy ?