What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Anyone know of any great lease/HP/PCP deals? - Honda Buyer
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a tiny runaround as a second car, and I am just wondering if anyone reading this knows of any great lease/HP/PCP deals currently running??? I am looking for something around the £100 p/month price and ideally the car will be a:

Fiat 500
Ford Fiesta
Peugeot 107
Toyota IQ

....or something in the same market- ie small, economical, and most importantly CHEAP!

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks!
Anyone know of any great lease/HP/PCP deals? - Statistical outlier
You'll be surprised how expensive the Ford and Fiat are! I think you'd be doing pretty well to get something for £100 a month without a fairly hefty deposit. Are you sure you wouldn't be better off second hand?

If you do have a deposit, we've just bought a Mazda 2 TS2 for £10500 including metallic and a towbar (for bikes). 50% down and 0% over 3 years for the rest means it's about £145 a month. We thought that was a pretty good deal, but it's still quite a bit more than you are talking about for a car that's cheaper than a Ford.
Anyone know of any great lease/HP/PCP deals? - Honda Buyer
Hi Gordon, thanks for your post...The only car I've seen for £99 is the citroen C1 and that was with a deposit of only about £500.... In terms of deposit, I could probably put down upto £1k and spread the remainder over 3 or 4 years...sounds like you got a good deal on yours..
Anyone know of any great lease/HP/PCP deals? - Statistical outlier
That sounds like a good deal, but what's the balloon payment and how much will the finance cost you? You have to be careful as it can be a lot!

Also remember that you can't get out of a PCP deal until you've paid more than half the value (of the car or the agreement?? Someone will know). I know this to my cost, I got made redundant 3 months into a 3 year deal. Not nice.