What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Good Insurance Service - joenormal
Hi all,

Ten days ago I pranged my 04 Accord Exec, reared into a gate. What a mess! Rang Churchill, no problem, they had it booked in inside 24 hrs, I got a loaner, the menders (UK Assist) kept me informed of dates, and I had it back in a week. The job is really good too, with a 5 year guarantee.

Can I just say premiums are one thing, but when you need help these guys were brilliant, thank you Churchill and your team.

Am I allowed to add that it was all UK call centres, which made a heck of a difference too.

Dennis
Good Insurance Service - joenormal
Any of you had good service in this area. We hear of the troubles, so now lets hear of the good guys.
Good Insurance Service - gordonbennet
Glad you had good service.

We did with NFU, following write off prang some years ago (won't go into details cos Georgeous has never lived it down, and i don't take the mickey cos i'll probably do it meself if i do), we were paid out very quickly and top book price.

I was on the phone to one of the ladies at the local NFU office and she had the engineers report which was basically saying the car was in excellent pre accident condition and had obviously been very well maintained and he recommended top price for year straight off.

Had to hand the courtesy car back when we got the cheque. But thats normal.

Wouldn't dream of changing.( No call centre, no menu's just a very friendly local office to deal with......bliss...)
Good Insurance Service - helicopter
It is indeed when you have a problem that the good insurance companies come to the fore. You tend to get what you pay for.

SWMBO had a car rear end her Yaris at a junction a month or so ago. Fair bit of damage to bumper and rear crumple zone but driveable.

Other guy admitted liability and within a week the car was in the repair shop which was nearest her officeand a courtesy Polo was supplied Yaris collected.

Everything handled by the insurance company and repair shop with minimum fuss and bother and the Yaris is back as good as new .

Do take a bow < More Than.
Good Insurance Service - NARU
We've had really good service from Norwich Union Direct. Wife bumped another car in the car park - other owner said they'd get their husband to fix and it'd be about £20. Then two months later left a bill in her work pigeon hole for £350.

She hadn't reported the accident to NU at the time (despite me telling her she should do). But they were very good about it, and paid up for the other car. Given that she now was making a claim, my wife also got her car fixed (needed new bumper). Great service from NU.