What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
DVLA - Reg transfer to retention cert. - richard price
Monday PM 17th visited the Portsmouth DVLA with paperwork to transfer registration to a retention certificate, Thursday telephoned and advised new tax cert, and docs to obtain new plate was ready for collection or post, Saturday recd the new V5C registration document. From past experience that service has improved.
Richard Price
s
DVLA - bell boy
And also if you have to queue in one of these emporiums to tax a veeicle its so much quicker these days
Im always amazed that a good 20% of the customers have no idea at all though in regards to their road vehicle responsibilities and i can just see the fines generated after they have left,its not as if the dvla dont advise of rolling tax and sorn is it?
one bloke in front of me in the beverley office the other week produced about 10 log books for vehicles he had scrapped over the last few years,he kept producing them to the assistant ,i wonder how many fines he got for all those?
Did i mention end of life certificates from end of life centres?
DVLA - Pugugly {P}
You've got a point bell boy, spent today err...working, doing some research on the case I was shocked at the amount of legistlation that HMG has churned out in the last ten years. People being caught through understandable ignorance.