What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
A good word for Honda - Dipstick
Not that they really need one, and anyway, I don't even own one.

But I'd quite like to.

I rang their customer support number today to ask them about the Accord and whether there was any prospect of it getting the darned road noise down enough to persuade me to buy it.

They could not have been more helpful. Happy to admit that road noise had been raised as an issue with the Accord, and we went through all sorts of wheel changing possibilities and options, especially given the 08 model (brochures just out) is slightly revamped over the ones in the showrooms now, apparently.

That kind of experience warms me to the brand more than a minor price cut, to be honest.

A good word for Honda - Pendlebury
Honda have always struck me as a brand that don't mind talking about the less positive aspects of their products in public.
On their web site they openly publish the negative comments as well as the positive from owners.
My experience of Toyota is that if you have nothing good to say about their cars on the customer feedback part of the web site then it don't get published - like all the good stuff does. I even e-mailed them to ask why they do not print the customers experiences when they were not good.
They ignored me - fantastic brand ?
Maybe in Toyota guise that's true, but my years of Lexus ownership led to a number of communications with Lexus UK (all positive or queries) and they were superb both in quality of information and in timeliness of response.

A good word for Honda - Pendlebury
I don't think there are many people who could say otherwise about Lexus customer service.
You've gorn and done it now. Take cover.
A good word for Honda - mal
>>>>>On their web site they openly publish the negative comments as well as the positive from owners<<<<<<

Can you give me the link to the comments please, I have had a look on the site and I can't find them.