What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Kia Opirus - tr7v8
Over in West Africa, to be precise Sierra Leone at the mo for the BiL wedding. The BiL had hired 4 cars for the wedding transport, all were newish Kias. 2 were Sorentos ideal for the roads here & the others were Kia Opirus, which I'd never heard of! It's a big saloon looking vaguely Merc or S-Type.Interior is quite nice, not as much dead cow skin as my S-Type but nicely screwed together with lots of real tree wood & the leather looking as synthetic as any far eastern car. Full dual climate control, 6 disc CD & tape, with Infinity brand speakers & music. Massive amount of space, possibly bigger than my Jag. Good ride considering the rubbish roads here & seemed quite economical, as in we rode in it on & off all day on £5 gallons of petrol & the driver didn't ask for dosh for any more!
Ours was black & looked OK, apart from the Xmas Cracker grill, but that could be cured with a chromed mesh 300C type grill.
Kia Opirus - AlastairW
Wikipedia has it's uses sometimes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Opirus
From your description I thought it would be like a Magentis, but it appears to be more in the 'full size' US class of car.
Kia Opirus - Armitage Shanks {p}
And the cost of this fine machine is ????
Kia Opirus - AlastairW
$26,000.