S-Max - are they being sold? - Mike H
I've only seen two S-MAXs on the road, and being a bit of a petrolhead I tend to notice new cars. Have they not gone down as well as Ford hoped, and are the sales as dire as my experience makes it seem?
S-Max - are they being sold? - Altea Ego
I have to say I have seen quite a few considering how long its been on sale.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
S-Max - are they being sold? - DP
I've probably seen a dozen or so which isn't that many when you spend 3 hours in the car on rush hour motorways every day.

To be honest, the Galaxy seems to be selling better if sightings are anything to go by. They're everywhere.

Cheers
DP
--
04 Grand Scenic 1.9 dCi Dynamique
00 Mondeo 1.8TD LX
97 Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Chicane (for sale)
S-Max - are they being sold? - Brian Tryzers
I've read that S-Max sales are vastly ahead of plan. I see lots round here (Warwickshire) - although too many are in Inevitable Silver, so they may all be the same one! There's a black one that looks like a taxi, a grey one, and at least one each in the colours I think suit its bold design: White Grape (pale gold), Blue Ambition and the one I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to order, Rusty Brown - sorry, Tango.
S-Max - are they being sold? - DP
I think that Tango colour looks fabulous! Not many cars could pull that colour off, but the S-Max manages it.

Mind you I have dubious taste. I liked the mk1 Mondeo in Citrine Yellow (also known as Stabilo Boss highlighter yellow)....
--
04 Grand Scenic 1.9 dCi Dynamique
00 Mondeo 1.8TD LX
97 Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v Chicane (for sale)
S-Max - are they being sold? - Ruperts Trooper
BiL has just ordered his second S-Max from the Ford management scheme.

He likes the S-Max as it's roomier than the C-Max or Mondeo Estate and not as cumbersome as the Galaxy.
S-Max - are they being sold? - mike hannon
Blue Ambition?
S-Max - are they being sold? - rogue-trooper
Hundreds and hundreds in London but not so many Galaxys (Galaxies), which seem to be more favoured as taxis.