What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - Dude - {P}
For those that have not already seen these undisguised pics, I was personally looking forward to the new CRV launch, but can`t say I like the shape of the rear side windows, which I reckon spoils an otherwise reasonable design.!!!

www.hondasuv.com/
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - Xileno {P}
Hideous.
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - mike hannon
Looks as though they are being more honest about what a CRV is next time - ie, a Subaru competitor rather than a full-blown SUV. But where in the name of the great Soichiro did that front end come from? Are they trying two styles at once to save development time?
It seems odd to me, this styling thing. I was keen to have the first generation CRV, but the boot area was just too shallow to be useful. That problem was solved with the second generation, but they touched it with the ugly stick: those dreadful slab sides. Now it seems I am further away from owning one than ever...
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - Altea Ego
Hard to tell by photos but it looks like they dropped car a on top of car b and called it car c.

Perhaps the cad went down and two files got corrupted into one another? or there was a fold in the design sheet?
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - Xileno {P}
It's about time the french did some 4x4's. Imagine a nice big Citroen 4x4, with hydro suspension, a big V6 turbo diesel and styled like a big C4.
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - T Lucas
Let me say it first.4x4 French,Citroen,oh no,thats just going to break down and depreciate like a lead baloon,etc,etc,blah,blah.rubbish,rubbish.
Honda CRV 2007 model pics - mike hannon
Well TL, I think the ill-starred and now defunct 4x4 Megane Scenic fits pretty much everthing you said...