What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Better late than never... - Rebecca
Season's Greetings and all of that, and maybe I should get my 'Happy New Year' in early, having missed Christmas.

What on earth were so many of you doing online on Christmas day by the way? Were the SWMBO's aware? It wouldn't be allowed in my house, that's for sure.

I see it's business as usual anyway - in amongst the Q&A motoring tips lurk an argument or two, some police-bashing, and flippin' VBH.

'See' y'all in 2002, if not before.

Rebecca
Re: Better late than never... - Stuart B
Hi Rebecca,

Christmas Day surfing wasn't allowed in our house either, had to get up off my sick bed to cook the turkey, chestnut stuffing et al. (Coypu stew has not got as far as the Severn yet!)

Got out of the washing up though which was a definite bonus plus plus.

I avoided VBH, maybe because I was watching Melinda Messenger on C5, hmmm it's a fair cop guv, yer got me bang ter rights.

cheers,
S
Re: Better late than never... - David W
MM?

Lovely personality Stuart.

David
Re: Better late than never... - Sue
Rebecca wrote:

> What on earth were so many of you doing online on Christmas
> day by the way? Were the SWMBO's aware? It wouldn't be
> allowed in my house, that's for sure.

It wasn't supposed to be happening here either - it was my son who switched on - or so my other half tells me. I confess to posting soon after midnight, but my excuse was that I was still waiting to be able to play Santa.