What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Soft Top - Dont Feed The Donkeys
My father in law has asked me to look up buying a Ford Focus Soft Top, which I believe will not be available in this country for a couple of years yet. Does anyone here know of any companies that would be able to import one for him.

Having never owned an imported a car myself would aslo like any thoughts on pros and cons of purchasing this vehicle in this manor.

Many Thanks
DFTD.
Ford Focus Soft Top - blue_haddock
I don't think that the Focus CC will be out for a fair while yet over here. It maybe out on the continent sooner but would he want to drive a LHD version?

The actual process of importing and registering an import isn't that bad/difficult but unless he's set on the idea of a Focus convertible there almost certainly will be a better/easier option available for him.
Ford Focus Soft Top - Pugugly {P}
retractable.free.fr/uk/cars/fofocusrht.htm

for a look
Ford Focus Soft Top - blue_haddock
My theory on the focus CC is that it can't look any worse than it's hatchback brethren!
Ford Focus Soft Top - Adam {P}
Is it the Focus Vignale you're on about? I remember posting a thread on it a while back but I can't help with regards to importing one.

--
Adam