What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
What Car Would You Buy? - The Ring
13k to splash out on something prestige but has a sports look to it, like the Audi A4 (GMBh Sports Kit inc), what would you go for? Things im considering is quality, reasonable maintenance costs etc etc. Any ideas, other than a Ford Mondeo as l have one of those already and would want to move away from that if i could.

Thanks in advance!
What Car Would You Buy? - Big Cat
What about an X-Type? Has the same blood running through its veins as the Mondeo but has the prestige badge.
What Car Would You Buy? - Truckosaurus
I've said it before, and will no doubt say it again, but £13k will buy you a very decent Saab 9-5 Aero. Much more individual than a Beamer or Merc.

Otherwise, a Skoda Octavia vRS?
Ive seen the Saab's and they look great, never driven one, what are they like, especially the Turbo powered version or the diesel ones? How much does it cost to maintain?
Ive looked at the X Type, but after so much thinking about it, i didnt want a Ford dressed up again really, i love the new mondeo, great drive but just wouldnt want to buy one again
What Car Would You Buy? - Hugo {P}
Are you set on new or would you consider used?

H
What Car Would You Buy? - machika
Makes a change to have one of these discussions not centred on the inevitable recommendations to buy a Mondeo.
I wasn't going to suggest it but I will. An Alfa Romeo? You would certainly get something nearly new with £13K.
I wasn't going to suggest it but I will. An
Alfa Romeo? You would certainly get something nearly new with
£13K.

Im open to all suggestions (apart from a Mondeo), which Alfa Romeo was you thinking about?
>> I wasn't going to suggest it but I will.
An
>> Alfa Romeo? You would certainly get something nearly new
with
>> £13K.
>>
Im open to all suggestions (apart from a Mondeo), which Alfa
Romeo was you thinking about?

156, in either petrol or diesel mode, there are plenty around. Or, you could consider a 166, which are not so easy to find.
What Car Would You Buy? - cheddar
Makes a change to have one of these discussions not centred
on the inevitable recommendations to buy a Mondeo.

Perhaps because the only good reason not to buy a Mondeo is that you have already got one!
What Car Would You Buy? - MichaelR
What about a lovely Mondeo ST220. Not only does it have the sports look but it also has the 3.0 V6 to back up the looks.

Oh, and a Recaro leather interior, bags of kit, decent handling and excellent reliability.

Infact the only thing against it in the present company is the badge with 'Ford' on it.
What Car Would You Buy? - MichaelR
Whoops, that'll teach me to read the post fully before replying, won't it! Doh, didn't see you'd already had one.
What about a lovely Mondeo ST220. Not only does it have
the sports look but it also has the 3.0 V6 to
back up the looks.
Oh, and a Recaro leather interior, bags of kit, decent handling
and excellent reliability.
Infact the only thing against it in the present company is
the badge with 'Ford' on it.

>>

You see, it is bound to happen, even when he said he didn't want one.
Are you set on new or would you consider used?
H

It would be used but im hoping that it would only be 2years old max so that i still have some dealer warranty left!
What Car Would You Buy? - Dipstick
Lexus IS 200 Sport.