What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
body shop in reading ? - crazed idiot
oh dear ive just scraped the pain off the side of my car...

anyone know a good paint shop in or near reading ?
Re: body shop in reading ? - crazed idiot
shud be

paint not pain...
Re: body shop in reading ? - richard price
try a company called www.scuffs.co.uk i belive they have a body shop near you. I have had good work completed and not connected in any way.
Re: body shop in reading ? - richard price

Further to the last the web site does not seem to be working at the moment copied this from a SMART repair directory.

Scuffs #
Service: Smart Repair Service
Area: A chain of SMART repair centers across the UK
Telephone: 0117 972 9700
Fax: 0117 972 9701
Re: body shop in reading ? - Sue
richard price wrote:
>
> Further to the last the web site does not seem to be working
> at the moment copied this from a SMART repair directory.

According to last week's Bristol Evening Post there may be a good reason why the web-site is down (and those are Bristol phone nos Richard has given you).
Re: body shop in reading ? - El Dingo (Martin)
Caversham Coach Works repaired my rear-ended A4 - very good job (under insurance). They also offered to do 'cash' jobs if I had any scrapes in the future.

They are in Send Road, Caversham, Reading. I guess you can find the number in Yellow Pages under 'car body' or suchlike.
Re: body shop in reading ? - Mark (UK !!!!)
Dunno what its like these days, but I always used to do well with the one in Theale. It was called something simple like "Theale Motor Works". I always found them cheap as well.

Other than that, there used to be another one behind the Vauxhall place on Cardiff Road that was always reliable.