What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Woman Friendly Car Park - pdc {P}
www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/122/122356_the_w...l

I think that the Women Friendly bit about this car park in Manchester is that security guards will walk women to their cars, but the bit about the spaces being made wider than usual brought a smile to my face.
Woman Friendly Car Park - Stuartli
It's so all those Yaris cars won't be damaged, although an extra foot might not be enough...:-)
Woman Friendly Car Park - NARU
The wider spaces are one of the reasons I prefer to shop at Costco.
Woman Friendly Car Park - malteser
Perhaps the spaces are wider to accommodate the Northern Ladie's derrierres?
Roger in Spain
Woman Friendly Car Park - malteser
Ladies'
Roger in Spain
Woman Friendly Car Park - Cliff Pope
I think it is going on everywhere, not just in Spain.
Woman Friendly Car Park - Happy Blue!
I know that car park. For some reason it irritates me. It has some plastic paint on the floor, so any minor turn of the steering wheel translates into enormous squeaks from the tyres and despite supposedly accepting all cards, it won't take Switch.

In any event, it's only been open about two years and they haven't just modified it, so its bit of con article to get people in.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Woman Friendly Car Park - Pugugly {P}
I hope the guards are properly vetted.
Woman Friendly Car Park - Hairy Hat Man
It has some plastic paint on the floor, so
any minor turn of the steering wheel translates into enormous squeaks

I think this is entirely intentional as a safety measure.
My local supermarket recently applied something to its carpark surface such that the slightest turn caused american cop car chase type squeals. Result - everyone slows down considerably.
Woman Friendly Car Park - Kuang
The QUeensgate shopping centre carpark in Peterborough is very similar - you can drive down a few ramps and feel like Steve McQueen.. ;)
Woman Friendly Car Park - HF
All sounds good to me. Just Manchester is a bit far to go for my weekly shopping. So bring it on....