What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Nissan & Ford offers that special ? - catalyst
I might want to buy a Nissan Almera on which there's a special offer running till the end of March. However, I can only buy it next month or May at the earliest. Can I still get the same offer ? Is May a 'bad' month to buy ?
Also, what do you reckon of the Fiesta and Focus ? (also offers on Ford in March) I want something very reliable and nippy (at least 0-60 in 11 seconds). The Ford seem to be on the slow side looking at whatcar ? figures.
Thanks for your opinions. There's too much choice around, I'm confused !
Nissan & Ford offers that special ? - Altea Ego
If you cant buy in March, wait till June. Garages will have to meet the 2nd QTR manufacturers bonus and will be willing to do better deals.
Nissan & Ford offers that special ? - IanT
Speaking of Fords only ...

Ford have had special offers on Focuses and Fiestas every month for years (possibly for ever, but I don't go back that far). The special offers usually last for a couple of months, and when they expire another one comes along with slightly modified conditions. The special offers usually only apply to specific models in the range, and to cars with purchase completed before the end of the offer period. This usually means you have to buy from stock (no factory orders).

The current Fiesta special offer is for cars registered on or before April 14th, and amongst other things offers £1420 off a Fiesta Finesse.

But don't forget there are two discounts on every purchase - the non-negotiable special offer which you are entitled to as a right, and what you can separately negotiate with the dealer on top of that.

Ian