Dacia Sandero Ambiance 2015 - Headlight lens - Robin the Technician

Hi, My Daughter managed to have a fender bender with her car. The n/s front wing is damaged at the front but can be fairly easily fixed. The headlight lens has a chunk missing from it by the indicator. so the question is...can the lens on its own be replaced. I have seen a number of headlights for sale on fleabay and it looks like the lens clips off. anyone have any clues as to if this is possible? if it is can someone tell me where I can buy one rather than a small fortune for a new headlight.

Thanks for reading

RobintheTechnician - I fix, therefore i am

Dacia Sandero Ambiance 2015 - Headlight lens - Andrew-T

In my (very) limited experience, if headlamps have a removable lens, both headlamps and separate lenses can be found on E-bay. It is often a question of swapping a RHD for a LHD one. But 21st-century lamps are usually elaborate structures where this may not be possible.

Dacia Sandero Ambiance 2015 - Headlight lens - elekie&a/c doctor
It’s a complete unit . Lens integrated into headlight body . Second hand on flea bay from around £60 .
Dacia Sandero Ambiance 2015 - Headlight lens - gordonbennet

Have a poke nose at ebay 275948962266

Looks to me like it will be glued/sealed not a clip off/on jobbie, haven't seen any plastic lenses that can be easily replaced like glass lenses of yore.

Maybe the item itself would be suitable (might be found cheaper still i haven't searched fully), it looks like pattern parts new are about the same price but quality and fit can be so so.

edit, typed the same time as elekie doc.

Edited by gordonbennet on 29/07/2023 at 18:57

Dacia Sandero Ambiance 2015 - Headlight lens - up north

Buy a full headlight replacement on eBay or scrapyard as easy to fit. Keep the old one and if the replacement ever fails you have the free old one and can use the lens off your eBay replacement! then!