What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Hyundai - Andrew
Had a close look at new the Hyundai Sante Fe 2Ltr Diesel which quite impressed me and seemed good value. Vehicle would be used for occasionally towing the caravan as well as normal day to day running.
Can anyone advise re Hyundai quality, parts prices and availability any horror stories , any good stories. real feedback would be much appreciated before going any further on this one.

Andrew.
Re: Hyundai - Mike Harvey
On this site, horror stories are likely to consist of following you and the caravan....... I tow one too. Please keep this secret Andrew.
Regards,
Mike
Re: Hyundai - mike hadgraft
i got a new trajet on 1 march car is amess hyundai dont give a toss got to sue them in court next feb they know they are going to lose but its there policy when you sign to say car isclean thats it sod off'
Re: Hyundai - ladas are cool
main dealers are very expensive, i had a 1994 hyundai sonata cdi, i took the car into the dealer and he told that a repair would be £34.92, but when i collected it he said ' i didnt know it was this old i thought you had a 1995 M', so he wanted £159, which i had to pay. i dont like hyundai anymore.