What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Owner reviews? - SLO76
Am I being blind? I can’t seem to find the owner reviews section on the site anymore. Has it been deleted?
Owner reviews? - alan1302

Still seems to be there. When you click reviews there is a drop down and then you click on owner reviews.

Edited by alan1302 on 07/03/2022 at 21:52

Owner reviews? - Metropolis.
I think it is still there, although I only found it by googling Honest John Owners Reviews.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/owner-reviews/

Hugely coincidental, the featured review is praising a Golf :-)
Owner reviews? - Big John
I think it is still there, although I only found it by googling Honest John Owners Reviews. www.honestjohn.co.uk/owner-reviews/ Hugely coincidental, the featured review is praising a Golf :-)

A Golf with a 1.9pd probably non DPF, possibly manual - a very reliable combination capable of very high mileages without major trouble/. My next door neighbour has an Audi with the same engine that is running reasonably well with just under 400k miles on it - looking a bit rusty now though although it's just passed another MOT.

I also had a 1.9pd in a 2003 Superb and it had a great engine giving me huge fuel range (750) which I found useful driving across Europe as I hated filling up in horrible / expensive service stations - when they weren't blockaded that is. It's still running well as I know the owner but again the tin worm will probably be it's demise.

There do seem to be less owner reviews these days though,

Edited by Big John on 07/03/2022 at 23:21

Owner reviews? - SLO76
Thanks, I found it by googling it. Weird how I can’t seem to access it from the site. Must be a wee glitch.
Owner reviews? - Xileno

If the problem persists then please report it to the IT brains behind the site: kalpesh.mistry@heycar.co.uk

Owner reviews? - badbusdriver

Am I being blind? I can’t seem to find the owner reviews section on the site anymore. Has it been deleted?

Are you trying to access owners reviews from a phone SLO?. I'm just wondering because on my computer, while on the forum pages, near the top there is a line of oblong boxes in black/dark grey (home, ask hj, news, reviews, pricing etc). Click on 'reviews' and a sub menu drops down with owners reviews second from top on the left. But this isn't the case when I go on the forum pages from my own phone and there doesn't appear to be a way to get to owners reviews?.

Owner reviews? - SLO76
I’m using my phone, but I almost always am so it’s worked previously.
Owner reviews? - RichT54

On my android phone I have to scroll to the bottom of the home page and tap "Desktop". I then scroll back to the top of the page and tap "Reviews" which gives a link to "Owner Reviews".

Owner reviews? - badbusdriver

On my android phone I have to scroll to the bottom of the home page and tap "Desktop". I then scroll back to the top of the page and tap "Reviews" which gives a link to "Owner Reviews".

Aha, just tried that on mine (phone, also android), success!.

Owner reviews? - Engineer Andy
Thanks, I found it by googling it. Weird how I can’t seem to access it from the site. Must be a wee glitch.

Could be the same problem I have ON the review section (which I did raise with the IT bloke some time ago) where my browser (Firefox) cannot open the sub-sections (Good & Bad, etc) for each car review, but MS Edge can, as the link buttons don't work using the former but do with the latter (I prefer using Firefox generally as my browser).