What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Hyundai Veloster - mot - veloster

Hi all,have not posted on here for ages so just a update on my veloster which is now 9 years old and 90k miles.just failed the mot on a wheel bearing and track rod end ball jiont..first expense apart from tyres and brakes in the 9 years.although had 2 keys replaced under warrenty..not bad me thinks,,

Hyundai Veloster - mot - badbusdriver

Hi all,have not posted on here for ages so just a update on my veloster which is now 9 years old and 90k miles.just failed the mot on a wheel bearing and track rod end ball jiont..first expense apart from tyres and brakes in the 9 years.although had 2 keys replaced under warrenty..not bad me thinks,,

That is pretty good, I take it you've owned it from new?. Unusual car the Velostar, certainly in the UK, but history suggests British drivers find it difficult to get their heads round anything a bit different, especially something which is asymmetrical!.

Under the skin it is of course just a Ceed, so nothing to fear. Do you plan to keep it indefinately?.

yes the plan is to keep it for many years to come.i bourght it brand new with a big discount..i paid £13,000 back then which seems ridiculous looking at todays prices.

Hyundai Veloster - mot - badbusdriver

yes the plan is to keep it for many years to come.i bourght it brand new with a big discount..i paid £13,000 back then which seems ridiculous looking at todays prices.

Good on you, if it works, stick with it!.

There is actually one just a stones throw from where I live, in that eye-catching metallic green. Always find myself stealing a second glance as I pass it, just because it is something a bit different.

Just checked and there are a grand total of 35 listed nationwide on Autotrader!.

when i went to buy mine they had five colours to chose from.it was a toss up between the apple green and the yellow..went for the yellow and no regrets.i remember at the time the price was for a pre registered car.they had five at the garage,2 pre reg and 3 brand new.the yellow was brand new,"if its the same price as a pre reg i'll take it"."no problem sir".)