What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - AlexCarey

I bought my booster cables for my vehicles because I thought they would be useful, particularly as I live in a cold climate.

So, as soon as I needed them to boost a friend’s vehicle for the first time because it was -36 C, the cheap plastic bag shattered because it does that when it’s that cold.

Thoughts on better ways of storing them? Currently they’re sitting loose in my back seat.

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - elekie&a/c doctor
What’s the weather like today in Siberia ?
Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - John F

I keep mine in the hollow of the spare wheel.

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - Xileno

I'm struggling to believe this is serious but as a bit or pre Christmas fun we will let it run for now (it's been posted elsewhere on the web)

Perhaps use a bag made of material, e.g leather

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - _

Keep them in the house at night and take them out with you, you can always use them to fight off any polar bears or wolves (if in siberia)

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - AlexCarey

I bought my booster cables for my vehicles because I thought they would be useful, particularly as I live in a cold climate.

So, as soon as I needed them to boost a friend’s vehicle for the first time because it was -36 C, the cheap plastic bag shattered because it does that when it’s that cold.

Thoughts on better ways of storing them? Currently they’re sitting loose in my back seat.deleted

thankyou

Edited by Xileno on 15/12/2021 at 16:36

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - badbusdriver

Thoughts on better ways of storing them? Currently they’re sitting loose in my back seat.deleted

thankyou

I guess that is what we were expecting!

Edited by Xileno on 15/12/2021 at 16:35

Storage for booster cables in vehicle. Any creativ - Xileno

Yes, about as predictable as a wet Bank holiday.