What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Followed an - MG5 EV estate - _

There I was, driving out of the local supermarket and behold, a white MG5 e estate

didn't look too bad from the side and the rear. follwed him for about a mile.

looked small....

And no, I'm sticking with the KIA

Edited by _ORB_ on 16/06/2021 at 05:50

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - Xileno

Seeing quite a few of these electric MGs around this area (West Wilts), probably due to a dealer being only a few miles away. It will be interesting to see what the reliability and parts availability is.

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - sammy1

The MG estate is the only EV estate on sale in the UK at present according to the HJ site

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - Wee Willie Winkie

It looks a little like a squished, badly designed, old style VW Passat estate.

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - Engineer Andy

There I was, driving out of the local supermarket and behold, a white MG5 e estate

didn't look too bad from the side and the rear. follwed him for about a mile.

looked small....

And no, I'm sticking with the KIA

Was it the CCP spying on you on behalf otheir North Korean allies to get ideas for new cars to copy? :-)

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - _

Many years ago, one of my uncles had a short stay in Korea, Even then everything was watched over.

But all these GM derived products the chinese are now marketing as their own make me smile.

The ZS was a Mokka lite redesign and the engines are all GM sge. gear boxes and running gear too.

Followed an - MG5 EV estate - Engineer Andy

Many years ago, one of my uncles had a short stay in Korea, Even then everything was watched over.

But all these GM derived products the chinese are now marketing as their own make me smile.

The ZS was a Mokka lite redesign and the engines are all GM sge. gear boxes and running gear too.

They may then want to avoid the experience of Daewoo that did something similar.