What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Moderators' email - Xileno

ORB and myself now have access to the moderators@honestjohn.co.uk email account.

Having just logged on, I can see there are a lot of emails that have come in over the last few weeks since Avant's sad passing. ORB and myself will get around to reading them all and we will respond and take any action if appropriate. Apologies if you have not received a reply, I intend spending some time over the weekend to clear them down.

Could we please ask members not to use the 'Report as Offensive' button for reporting Spam. This is leading to a large number of emails! We're on the case now at least in the main forums, as I hope you will agree. Spam is annoying but rarely offensive so this would help us by keeping the inbox more manageable.

Many thanks

Xileno & ORB

Moderators' email - Will deBeast

Thanks for stepping into the breach. I only come into this forum from time to time, but it is always a sane place.

Moderators' email - Andrew-T

Apologies - I was unaware that Reporting Something Offensive caused an email, believing that some internal route would do it. Blame the - perhaps rather antiquated - system !

Moderators' email - Xileno

Post brought back to life by a spammer.

The backlog of emails has been dealt with by ORB and me so I'll lock this now.