What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Robert Harvey
Hi,

Does anyone know where to get wiring diagrams for Vauxhall cars. The Haynes manuals are useful but don't contain the whole story.

I'm particularly after a 98 MY Omega wiring diagram that shows the sat nav system.

In anticipation .........

Robert
Re: Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Michael
Is the sat nav system faulty?
Re: Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Andy Bairsto
what do you want to know about itMichael wrote:
>
> Is the sat nav system faulty?
Re: Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Robert Harvey
Hi,

I have an MV6 which I'd like to fit the Carin sat nav system. I've found a car at a breakers with a Carin satnav complete system (a 98 MY 3.0 Elite) which I can "transplant" into my car. (I've already had the Bose system from the donor car). I'd really like to have access to the wiring diagram so I can see how it all fits together.

I've asked a couple of dealers & either get blank looks or told that the system is only available on their computer system & can't be printed off - this I doubt somehow.

Can you help?

Regards ........... Robert
Re: Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Robert Harvey
Hi,

I have an MV6 which I'd like to fit the Carin sat nav system. I've found a car at a breakers with a Carin satnav complete system (a 98 MY 3.0 Elite) which I can "transplant" into my car. (I've already had the Bose system from the donor car). I'd really like to have access to the wiring diagram so I can see how it all fits together.

I've asked a couple of dealers & either get blank looks or told that the system is only available on their computer system & can't be printed off - this I doubt somehow.

Can you help?

Regards ........... Robert
Re: Vauxhall Wiring Diagrams - Michael
have you tried asking the sat nav manufacturer for a wiring diagram? No pesonal experience of these systems but would think they are self contained with minimal external wiring.