What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - Redcar01

Wifes car has started every couple of days the traction control light coming on and gives 2 beeps no warning on the screen only the orange light coming on, will this i have registered as fault on the computer as I will need to take it in to the dealers to have a look or does anybody have any idea what's wrong

Thanks

Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - elekie&a/c doctor
Perhaps it’s telling you the car is losing traction , rather than a fault ? May be an idea to check the tyres.
Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - Redcar01

30mph on a straight tarmac road but I will check the tyre pressures to rule it out, thanks

Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - elekie&a/c doctor
Also, is the steering wheel pointing in the correct position when driving in a straight line?

Hi Thanks , yes no problem with steering wheel being straight . just been straigtish 30 mph roads and intermittently coming on last 10 days or so .

Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - Falkirk Bairn

I would do the computer equivalent of ctrl+alt+del

i.e disconnect the battery for 5 minutes, re-connect & see if that cures it.

If not, go along to see Uncle Henry's appointed agent and get it fixed under warranty.

Can you turn the system off in the dash menu? If you can, try driving it to see if the message still displays .
Ford Fiesta ST line 1.0 2018 auto - Traction control light coming on and 2 beeps - Dorset123

Its not a good idea to disconnect a battery on new cars as the ECUs need time to shut down correctly and this can take up to 30 mins so taking off the battery can fry an ECU. Best just get it to the dealer for them to look at.