What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda Civic 1.0 cvt Sr MY2017 - boot size - Redcar01

Hi All

Can I fit 3 average size suitcases in the rear of a Honda Civic 2017 ,I will look myself but don't have the time at present. I need to get 3 cases in the boot and 1 in the back with 2 people when I go on holiday is this do able

thanks

Honda Civic 1.0 cvt Sr MY2017 - boot size - badbusdriver

I don't know for certain, but given the size of the new Civic, i can't imagine why not. It is now one of the biggest cars in its class, and its boot is around 480 litres (with the adjustable boot floor dropped to its lowest level). Not as capacious a boot as the Octavia granted, but should be ample for your needs.

Honda Civic 1.0 cvt Sr MY2017 - boot size - bazza

I have the previous model and pretty sure I can get 3 suitcases in the boot, easily. It's quite significantly larger than a Focus or Golf etc, the new model is bigger again, so you should be fine.

Honda Civic 1.0 cvt Sr MY2017 - boot size - SLO76
Depends on the size of case and the people carrying them but I’d be surprised if they didn’t fit in the latest Civic. We carried similar loads in our longterm 2003 Civic and my brother in law frequently carries a full load of cabin crew in his 2002 model including bags and spare uniforms etc. The Civic since 2001 has been one of the more capacious small family cars. A wee car he bought from me over a year and a half ago for £550 and it’s never missed a beat. Brilliant used cars the Civic but I find the new model a bit overly expensive.
Honda Civic 1.0 cvt Sr MY2017 - boot size - 777boeingman
Car wow reviews, on you tube gives a short review including boot size and fit and finish. Quite useful for researching your next purchase.