What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Top Gear (Again) - John Slaughter
Is it me, or did last night's garbled mess really plumb the depths? HNo wonder it's due for a rest

regards

john
Re: Top Gear (Again) - crazed idiot
Tiff is funny, and I'm grateful he is one of the few journo's who openly ask where all the balanced policing has gone...
You wont find him blindly copying govt press releases like most idiots from journo school seem to...
Re: Top Gear (Again) - TG
I'd have to disagree, Tiff's daft commentary is incredibly irritating. Almost as bad as that daft blonde Butler something or other. With any luck they will both be dropped.
Top Gear. Buy an MG Saloon - David Lacey
Dai - if you're going to buy all three MG's, visit our website at www.richardsons-group.com

But somehow I doubt it....!

The ZS seems the best of the bunch - even the entry level ZR is not bad, as Top Gear wrongly portrayed.

Kind regards

David
Re: Top Gear (Again) - Ian Aspinall
Absolutely - the first 10 mins epitomised everything that has been criticised about the programme on this board. Supercars that 99.9% of us can't afford being screeched sideways round a racing track. And the relevance to the ordinary motorist was...?

And the rest wasn't much better. The feature on classic car auctions could have been interesting if it hadn't been presented by some bloke with a tedious line in sarcasm who could barely conceal his disinterest in older cars.

Thank goodness for Mike Brewer and Deals on Wheels!
Re: Top Gear (Again) - Vin
I never used to miss the programme; now I never watch it. That's happened over three years, so it can't all be down to my becoming more of an old f*rt.

Vin
Re: Top Gear (Never Again) - Dai Watchalowski
Last week's was good with those MGs, hell I almost went out and bought all three.
Re: Top Gear (Never Again) - chris watson
i only used to watch it because nothing else was on for cars, but now that deals on wheels is on i cant be bothered about top gear.
Re: Top Gear (Never Again) - honestjohn
Too jetlagges to watch TG last night, but did bump into our Jason at BCA Blackbushe today. Aske him, "How's it going". He replied, "Great." But obviously it wouldn't be great if he was about to lose his £100k + salary as from October. It's worth reading what QW had to say about TG in his column in The Mirror today.

HJ
Re: Top Gear. Buy an MG Saloon - Dai Watchalowski
Thanks,
Visited your site, I am impressed by Rover/MG's efforts with these. I am hoping to have a drive of the MGZT via a friend in the trade, still.....wouldn't be a good advert for my particular brand. Car Magazine reads like a Rover sales pitch, compares the ZR as a mix between a 205GTI and Ford Ka, now that is some compliment from them.....
Re: Top Gear (Again) - simon saxton

Its not you John it really has become a very sad programme & a total waste of money & time.Please may it RIP.
regards
Simon