What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Tyre Price - greaser pv
Unfortunatly had a puncture in my n/s/r tyre over Easter.I used my local independant supplier whom I have been using for years, for business as well as private.
Anyone know if £130 was too much to spend on Michelin Pilot Primacy size: 225/45 r 17 91y. This price was all-in.
Tyre Price - volvod5_dude
I reckon you did ok the same tyre on www.mytyres.net is £125 without fitting etc.

VD5D.
Tyre Price - Chris TD
Smaller size I know, but I'm looking for two Michelin Pilot Primacy's for the Astra - 195/55 HR15. Two garages next to my work both independantly came up with £88 each fitted, but Costco came up at £74 each fitted. One of the guys in the local garage said that Costco have so much clout from bulk buying from Michelin that the locals just can't compete.

I think Costco claim to be able to get any Michelin tyre imported into the UK for you. This saving on just two tyes almost pays for the membership.

I do put other business to the local garages though so I'm not completely mercenary.

Chris TD
Tyre Price - Cyd
Sounds ok to me. I got 4 Goodyear Eagle F1s at £106 each in 215/45ZR17 91Y. Dunlop SP 9000s would have been £125 each. Bear in mind I was buying four at once.