What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Paid Uni User Research Trial for Drivers - UniUserResearch

Car Driver? Paid Driving Research London – Earn up £100 for your time.

Brunel university students conducting 60 min in person interviews/research on the relationship between car drivers and their cars. Find out more here: www.bit.ly/EAGMT1

Ford Fiesta - Paid Uni User Research Trial for Drivers - gordonbennet

who's going to be the first to click that link?...will we hear from the brave one again in a few days time when their terminally infected PC is unceremoniously dumped in the skip? and they've forked out for a new one?

Edited by gordonbennet on 15/02/2016 at 18:24

Ford Fiesta - Paid Uni User Research Trial for Drivers - Engineer Andy

Maybe if potential participants could find said survey via Brunel Uni's own website, that would help. Otherwise, its a 'no' for me as it all looks very 'convenient' and lacking in any detail. C- (if it is by a student and not a con/malware site) as a result - must try harder.

Ford Fiesta - Paid Uni User Research Trial for Drivers - UniUserResearch

Hi gordonbennet,

Apologies for the way the link was displaced. There is no virus I promise. We use bit.ly to see how many people clicked on the link.

I can provide more details:

We are a technology company spun out of Brunel University and UCL and we are on a programme called the CRL. We are building a product for car users and just wanted to understand your needs better. However, we are looking for a particular profile of car users or drivers - which is why we have posted a link of HonestJohn.

Here at the links for your reference:

www.centralresearchlaboratory.com/portfolio/ - We are AutoMosys.

Here is our website: www.automosys.com/