What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford fiesta zetec 06 - brake lights are not working - choco83

Hi. Today I noticed none of the brake lights are working including the one in the bake window. Can someone please help so I can resolve this problem. It's becoming a nightmare. I don't have the car Manuel either so I'm in the dark.

ford fiesta zetec 06 - brake lights are not working - elekie&a/c doctor

Start by checking the fuses behind the glove box.My book shows #45 a 15 amp blue fuse.However not all models are the same.Yours could be different.

ford fiesta zetec 06 - brake lights are not working - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

And if it isn't the fuse, then the switch on the brake pedal has come loose. Never heard of the switch failing on the Fiesta, but I suppose it can happen.

Incidentally, I was following a Fiesta the other day and there was only one brake light working on it. When that last bulb fails, the driver may think that there's a bigger problem than merely needing new bulbs!

Luckily, all the bulbs are very easy to change on this model of Fiesta.

I check mine by reversing up to a shop window on a shopping-centre car park and watch 'em in the rear-view mirror.